Thursday, November 4, 2010

Free EBook - 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make

Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday. When I was a child, every Thanksgiving, while watching the parades, I made a potato turkey to grace our holiday table. Mom would help draw his head for me to color and cut out. I would then lay my hand flat on the paper and trace it so I could color and cut out his tail. Cut a diagonal slit on one end of the potato to stick in his head and a horizontal slit on the top of the other end to stick in his tail. Add four tooth picks for the legs and wala you have a turkey to grace your table. This tradition has passed on from my Mom, to me, then my children and grandchildren.  So I guess my love for Thanksgiving crafts is hereditary.





I just downloaded a free ebook from Favecrafts with 9 Thanksgiving crafts to make. I can see some new traditions starting now. Click on the link below if you want to check it out.
CLICK HERE

post signature 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin