Friday, August 13, 2010

I Never Mowed A Lawn Until I got Married

And now I think my Husband understands why. First off in my defense, I was trying to hurry so I could beat the afternoon heat. Secondly I have always mowed along the edge of the rock walkway. It's easy, you just put the lawnmower 1/2 on top of the rocks and 1/2 on the grass and off you go. It's easy, who needs a weed eater? Well apparently I do, especially if I keep the mower level set to 2. Because apparently a riding lawnmower blade is not supposed to look like a golf club after it has an accident with a rock. So $40.00's later with new blades and the back yard finished. 
in we go to our living room when my hubby looks over at the front door and spies with his little eyes, the shattered window I apparently sent a rock thru when I mowed the front yard.
I give up ;‹(
For now on I'm waiting til my son gets home and he can mow the lawn!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. What a bad mowing experience! I would give up too! I do my best to avoid it at all costs!! It's been 3 years since we bought our first house and I have yet to mow (and never plan to)!! ☺

    I'm stopping in to let you know I wrote a post specifically to share with you. I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin