Sunday, September 27, 2009

Crocheting Snowflakes

Photo of Light-as-a-feather snowflakes

I was born in Missouri though I grew up in many different states. I can remember my Grandma visiting and sitting in evenings, crocheting my mother Snowflakes for our Christmas tree. At Christmas our tree was and is decorated with all the lovely ornaments and at the end of each branch their graces a freshly starched crocheted snowflake. Some sprinkled with an incandescent fine pearl dust, so the snowflake glistens in the Christmas lights.

Here’s some links to free online snowflake patterns to crochet.

Aunt Lore's Snowflake

Charlie Brown's Tree Ornament

Crochet snowflake

Six point Snowflake

Southern Snowflake:

Snowflake 1

Snowflake Ornament

Light-as-a-feather snowflakes

Irish Rose Snowflake

Northern Snowflake

Pretty Snowflake Ornament

Snowflake #1

Another Snowflake: # 1

Snowflakes

Crochet Lacy Snowflakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin