Monday, November 22, 2010

Homemade soap update


Click on this for link to the soap recipe


I wanted to do an update on the soap I made, but I ended up really surprising my husband in the making of this post. First off let me say that I love this soap. We've been using it for a couple of weeks now and my skin has never been softer. Most surprising to me is how wonderful this soap is as a shampoo bar. It lathers up like an expensive shampoo and my hair is so soft that I no longer need to use conditioner. That picture on the right is me showing how wonderful it lathers. Though I do have a note of warning to anyone who wants to make this soap and blog about it. If you get the bright idea to jump out of the shower while your shampooing your hair so you can take a picture to show how lovely your homemade soap lathers be warned that you just might have to explain to your hubby when he walks in why your standing in the bathroom, dripping wet with a soapy head holding a camera. His eyebrows raised a little when I said I needed a picture to post on the Internet  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin