Thursday, July 23, 2009

Number One Use For A Husband

Number one use for a husband at 1:45 in the morning. It’s funny, I’m a nurse who has in the past, worked in a maximum security prison. I turned 45 years old in Army boot camp and served 8 years in the Army reserves, Heck I even qualified as a sharp shooter. So can someone, besides my poor put upon husband, understand why I have to wake him up an 1:45 in the morning to get the poor little scared mouse out of the bathtub so I can go pee. Usually every fall our 120 year old house gets a few field mice as borders. It’s starts to get cold at night and the field mice pack their bags and move to Beverly, or in our case, my house. My cats get busy hunting and leave breakfast for us on the kitchen floor. Then my son or husband sweetly remove the deceased and maybe tell me about it later. But hey now, It’s freakin July. Our weather has been so weird. Usually the high for now is in the 90’s, so far this month we’ve only had 2 days in the 90’s, most have been in the low to mid 80’s with a few high 70’s tossed in, and that’s the highs. I had to bring out more blankets for our beds at night. This weather has my body clock so confused that for the last 2 days I’ve been doing my spring cleaning again. Which is probably good since I didn’t do it this spring. Oh well, at least my husband understands me, he’s my HERO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin