1. Plant something - Nothing this time.
2. Harvest something – Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Green Peppers, Green Beans
3. Preserve something – Need to get my butt in gear.
4. Reduce waste – Recycling cans, Use cloth napkins and handkerchiefs, Bought a pressure cooker and a neat spice rack at the thrift store.
5. Preparation and Storage – Stocked up on spices.
6. Build Community Food Systems – Bought 2 qts. of blackberries at the local farmers market.
7. Eat the Food –Tomatoes diced, and sauce.
--I thought I add number 8 to the list so I can’t procrastinate anymore--
8. To Do –
* Sew DGD school clothes
* Can tomatoes
* Freeze green beans
* Blackberry jelly
* Freeze green peppers