Monday, May 3, 2010

French Fry Cutter Love

Since I've been cooking from scratch, I've had lots of success's and lots of failures. I still haven't found a homemade bread recipe that will tantalize my Hubby and Son's Wonder Bread Wonder Bread Family Loaf Pack of 2taste buds. Needless to say I haven't been baking much bread because I was getting very fat since I was the only one eating whole loafs of bread by myself. They're not big fans of my switching their margarine to real butter either, but I'm sticking to my guns on that one.
Home made french fries are a big hit with them. Ironically my cooking status went up a lot of notches when my daughter brought me home this french fry cutter from a Thrift Store. My home-fries all of a sudden got a lot of Wow Honey/Mom these fries are delicious. Who knew that this simple, easy french fry cutter could make them taste so much better then just using a knife to cut a potato into french fries. I think it's because they now look more like the frozen store bought kind, but hey I'm not complaining. This cutter is so simple to use, and quick to. And maybe when the wire slices thru the potato it add some extra flavoring to the french fries. Who knows? I do know that if my house ever catches fire everything can burn but I'm grabbing the French Fry Cutter as I run out the door
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin