Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Mailbox for the Garden

Last year I read in a gardening magazine about installing a mailbox in your garden for tool storage. It sounded like a great idea, I have a 10 gallon bucket that I've sewed a pocket apron for and I keep all my garden tools in it. But I can't count how many times last year that I would walk into the garden for say a green pepper and find a dozen things to do that I could of used a hand trowel for but didn't want to walk back into the house to get. OK, so now you know I'm the queen of Lazy :) But having my gloves, nippers, a spade or two, stored in a mailbox right in my garden, now that's my idea of lazy heaven. Well I found a mailbox with the pole at a thrift shop for $5.00. Add some craft paint and my Granddaughter and it's all ready for the garden.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin