Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Crackers from Scratch

Cheese Crackers – Make Your Own and They’ll Taste Like Cheese!
Can't wait to try this recipe I found at eating cleveland™
Sounds like the Grand kids will be in taste bud heaven!

Click Here to go to recipe

Olive Oil Crackers - This cracker recipe makes thin, snappy, rustic crackers, that are sturdy enough to stand up to a hearty dip.
I found this recipe at 101 Cookbooks, This should be just purrfect for my Hummus.

Click Here to go to recipe

Here's a Whole Wheat Sesame Cracker recipe that I found at RecipeLand.com. It's another that I can't wait to try.



Click Here to go to recipe


2 comments:

  1. thanks for letting me follow your blog- your garden plans are inspirational (sorry if this is a repeat message, my computer is bonkers!

    love,
    mg

    *whosthatgamine.blogspot.com*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome,
    I just ordered the sweet potatoes and potatoes from Territorial Seeds. I can't wait to start planting them on St. Patty's day. Hopefully the garden turns out like my plan. hehehe

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin