Monday, January 25, 2010

How I came up with the Garden plan

Yesterday I was searching around on the Internet for a free garden planner. I came across this great website http://www.squidoo.com/VegetableGardenLayout with lots of nifty vegetable garden styles. On it they have a link to a free 1 month trial for
I signed up for the free trial and found that the software can't be any easier. I had my garden designed and printed in an hour even while I was babysitting the grand kids. Just click on the Grow veg.com logo to go to the free trial.

2 comments:

  1. Wayne loves his Kindle. His favourite feature is being able to increase the size of the print. It makes reading so much easier for him. I am not sure if you know several of his books are available in Kindle format. You might like to try Up the Lake for $.99.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, A new book to read. This will diffently be on my booklist
    ☻ Pacy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin